Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sun Sun Sun...Here it comes!

It's that time again...short sleeves, capri pants, skirts and a pair of snappy sandals. Here are my favorites in the "faux tan" department.
I actually just bought the Jergens Face, but I have been using the Jergens Natural Glow for a few years. It does have a slight scent, but nothing offensive. Since it is a lotion, it really is mistake proof. I have seen that C*stco is carrying it, which usually guarantees a good product.


These new versions of spray tan work so well. They too, are virtually "mistake proof". The spray is such a fine mist, you don't even need to rub it in. I have also used Coppertone's product and loved it as well.
(don't forget to wash your hands when your done...so you wont have the "tell tale" sign of "orange" hands)

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Jergens tinted lotion! It works greats! I used it last year and have started using it a bit last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dawn, so nice to meet you! Welcome to blogging & thanks for leaving a comment so I could come and visit you. How fun that you did tanners already too. I have some of the Jergens face, so I'm going to keep using it and see if I can get a glow on the face and I'm def. getting some Loreal Sublime mist. I used the Sublime lotion last year & liked it just fine. I've also used a mousse & it's pretty good too (Banana Boat). Got to keep a little color going.

    Oh, and I saw where you recommended some beauty products & how fun....my favorite lip liner is #666 by W&W too. I did a whole post back in February about beauty products & mentioned it.

    Hope you'll come back & visit me again!

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete