Thursday, May 22, 2008

~Thankful Thursday~

Update: Here is a link to a site set up for Maria Chapman...
It is in times of tragedy that we are reminded of all we have to be thankful for...
~Our hearts and our prayers go out to Steven Curtis Chapman's family as they have suffered the most heartbreaking loss
~I am thankful for a wonderful husband who makes my dreams come true everyday
~I am thankful for my 3 handsome boys and their health
~I am thankful that I FINALLY have an excuse to shop for these..,


(there will be no more shoe purchases until Lucy comes home!)

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. We all have so much to be thankful for...Thanks for the reminder.
    My heart goes out to Steven Curtis Chapman and his family. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we have so much to be thankful for - my heart aches for the Chapman's, what a horrible tragedy. . .
    The shoes are awesome! Just be careful, because Mia was so much smaller than I thought and I remember her shoes looking like "clown" shoes on her - but then, she will always grow into them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...I had so many posts to get caught up on....you have been busy....can't wait to see Lucy's room! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart is breaking as well, such a tragedy.

    Love the shoes, Myah won't let me buy thongs this year, boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOHOO!! Fun girly shoes and clothes!! Bring on the shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am torn up over the SCC tragedy. I just can't believe it.

    Love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I continue to pray for the Chapmans - I cannot imagine and my heart has been sad since it happened.

    Adorable shoes!! My Em has the first pair and she had the third pair last year:) Great minds shop alike!

    Great post, Dawn.

    Hugs,
    Hether

    ReplyDelete