Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lucy's last day of Pre-School


Today was Lucy's last day of pre-school.  It is hard to believe that 7 months ago I was so torn over whether or not I should send her as she had only been home 4 months.  We started with 2 days a week, but after Spring Break moved her to 4 days because she loved it so much and wanted to go everyday!  Lucy has blossomed during this time and we are so grateful to her teachers and therapists for alll they have done for her.


~First day of school...Dec 'o8~

~Last day of school...June '09~







5 comments:

  1. Ohhh Dawn she looks so grown-up! Her hair is getting so long. I'm so happy preschool has been such a rewarding experience for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my -- she is just beaming, isn't she! For wonderful that she has loved preschool so much.

    Thank you for your comment and prayers for my Mom -- I really appreciate it.

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these photos! Especially the one from behind. That skirt is the cutest. She is growing inot such a happy little lady, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! It is amazing how fast the months go by.....I do remember your post on her first day....seems like yesterday!!

    Enjoy the summer!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete