Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lake Chelan- Happy 4th of July

On Monday, Blake had to leave for Basketball camp for 3 days...so, of course, I had not yet taken a picture of all four kids...so I hurried them down to the lake at 8 o'clock in the morning to get one~

DSC_0482

The rest of our days were spent playing mini-golf, kayaking, swimming, eating shaved ice,  bike riding...

DSC_0490

DSC_0492

DSC_0494

and running...

DSC_0496
and running....

DSC_0502

and running....
DSC_0498

DSC_0504

and playing games...

DSC_0511

enjoying nature, playing baseball, eating watermelon
My creation

and just BEING!
DSC_0350
Lake Chelan~Summer 2009

3 comments:

  1. Such sweet pictures! That Lucy is just the cutest little thing. Every time I see her in her glasses my heart just melts! :)

    ~Lynn
    p.s. Is that a PINK DS I see? I think my boys would die before they used a pink one. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. Looks like a great place to have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my -- those are adorable photos! Lucy is so cute on the back of that bike! Your family is the cutest. Sounds like you are having a fun and busy summer!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete