Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yesterday~

Yesterday was an exciting day for my Lucy!
Her "little" fashion video was featured on one of my (and Lucy's:)  FAVORITE designer's blog....Tracy Porter!

Tracy is a designer of fashion and home goods living in Santa Barbara CA.  Her blog has quickly become a favorite to so many...on it she shares cooking, decorating, and fashion posts and videos.  Lucy enjoys going back through the archives and watching many of her cooking videos, but it seems a quick snippet Tracy did on scarves really "spoke" to her :)

You can visit Tracy here
You can watch Lucy's videos here and here :)

My friend Virginia has also done a very sweet post on Lucy HERE!

3 comments:

  1. Found her video via Virgina's blog. SO precious I can't get over it. I'll have to show my 6 yr old tonite. Thanks for sharing your little ray of sunshine with all of us.
    xo~
    T

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so excited when I saw that Tracy posted the video. I shared it through my Facebook page, and got lots of fun comments. We still use some of Lucy's phrases around here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so excited when I saw Lucy's video on there!!!! I have to tell you- My husband surprised me with a road trip to Tracy's store yesterday!!! I got to meet her sister Robyn!! The store is AMAZING in person. Just beautiful!!! Lots of photos and a blog post coming up soon!! ;)

    ReplyDelete