Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Do You Ever??

Photobucket

...set up a Hot Cocoa Station?

This is one of my kids, and well MY favorite little places.
I set out a tray with jars full of hot cocoa, marshmallows, gourmet sipping chocolate and a few pretty mugs...and it seems to just call you over to make yourself a cup.
(this was a little dressed up for Valentine's Day)

(My DARLING mugs and sipping chocolate in the cutest tins ever...were a gift from a very sweet friend, Diane,  whom I only know from "blogland".  She sent these to me along with a wonderful candle and a book about Chinese New Year for Lucy after we had our little ER visit a few weeks ago.  She knew just what these Girls needed!)

Diane, thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us...you are a treasure! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. You are so... welcome sweetie...love you and our precious Lucy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my train is stopping at the hot cocoa station.
    those cups make me swoon.
    i love how the tins say "sipping chocolate"
    {do you have any "slurping chocolate"?} ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want in on some hot cocoa action! Those mugs are too pretty!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete