Thursday, February 17, 2011

I think this is all I am going to get...

I don't know, call me crazy...but I have been craving just a little more winter.
I know my friend Catie doesn't think I'm crazy :)

I love a gorgeous sunny day...but I love when it snows...hunkering down, fire going, hot tea, wet clothes hanging off the hearth trying to get dry by the fire, tripping over piles of boots in the foyer...ok, maybe not the last two :)...but I have been hoping for a snow day.
but
today is looks like all I am going to get is a little hail!

Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. Hail will work. :)
    Where are Lucy's shoe?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA..Lori!
    She ran outside so fast! This girl never has her shoes on it seems :) luckily it wasn't THAT cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you should have come up to our home in the foothills....about 3 inches and it was so pretty to wake up to. I think it's our southern California roots! I don't want to live in it all the time, but am like a kid myself when it starts to snow! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am most definitely NOT craving more winter. Lucy is looking adorable as always. Love her.

    ReplyDelete