Sunday, March 6, 2011

Beating the Winter blues~

Photobucket
Sometimes a girl just needs a little pick me up to get her through these grey days :)

Essie polish in Sand Tropez & Nice is Nice..did you know Target & Walgreens now carry Essie??  Love that!

L'oreal Sublime Bronze...my FAVORITE spray tan...I usually always have a can!

Oxygen Mag...my favorite fitness magazine
Vanity Fair...well, who doesn't love it??

National Velvet...have not see this in years...a gorgeous and young Elizabeth Taylor!

and always a book....Three Weissmans of Westport...there is a little review from Dominique Browning (LOVE HER!) on the cover, so that sold me :)..and then they say Cathleen Schine writes with a homage to Jane Austen....SOLD! (I'll let you know what I think :)

2 comments:

  1. love this mix!
    the only things i might add are
    1. gourmet chocolate {green & black}
    2. gourmet cheese puffs {barbara's}
    my walmart has essie.
    my colors are:
    eternal optimist (nude blush)
    allure (almost clear)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is my kind of day!! :)
    Love that Chobani yogurt too!!

    ReplyDelete