Sunday, August 26, 2012

Do You Ever....

make a seed bowl??


SO delicious and VERY nutritious!
here's how I made mine

1c non-fat greek yogurt
1 tbl chia seeds
1 tbl ground flax seeds
1 tbl wheat germ
1 tbl chopped almonds
frozen berries

you can eat this right away, but your chia seeds will not have plumped up
i put mine in the refrigerator for about an hour and it was perfect...the longer it sits in the fridge the thicker it becomes...you could always add a tad more yogurt to thin it out!


3 comments:

  1. i've been wanting to try chia seeds.
    they are on my list!
    ch-ch-ch-chia! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE them...I put them in my oatmeal, smoothies...I bought them in the bulk section at Winco too!

      Delete
  2. It screams yum and good health!
    I keep a big bag of chia seeds in my freezer! They grind nicely too.

    ReplyDelete