Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun Photo Shoot


I went with my girlfriend to help shoot her daughter's senior pictures. We both are getting to "know" our cameras, but had so much fun setting up and styling the photos!

I am not posting any full pics of our model's face, because those are hers to share when she is ready :)...BUT she and her Mom did a fabulous job finding shoes...I had to share my favorite "shoe shots"!!

I don't have fancy editing software, and not sure my eye is trained enough yet to "know" how to use it anyway...AND I need to learn my camera so I can shoot in manual!








2 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! I need to learn more about my camera, too. I LOVE taking photos. The ones in my recent post are quite possibly some of my favorites. I love them.

    Now I feel like you told me (maybe you didn't) but what camera/lens(es) are you shooting with?

    I am SO ready to learn more. Feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling idea... great photos! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete