Saturday, January 12, 2013

Books I read in 2012


I like writing this post so I can actually have a list of all the books I have read
I didn't read as many as I did in 2011
but my list is not meager.
This year I plan to read a few more classics...I am kicking off the new year with
Little Women (can you believe I have never read that?!?!?) and I plan to top this year 
for sure!

My Life in France
Very Valentine
Brava, Valentine
Chasing China
The Paris Wife
Divergent 
Insurgent 
The Maze Runner
The Scorch Trials
The Death Cure
The Kill Order
The Fault in our Stars 
The Thirteenth Tale
The Night Circus
Blackberry Winter
The Irresistible Henry House
Rules of Civility
Yellow Crocus



 

2 comments:

  1. so many great books dawn! you will LOVE little women! a favorite for sure..xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your lists. I have read many good books this year too, but one popular one I did not like was Gone Girl. It was written very well, and a page turner, but it got too weird for me and in the end I did not like it all! Next on my list is The Good House. Hope you enjoy Little Women. It is such a good book, and I like the movie too!

    ReplyDelete